Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Andrea and the terrible horrible no good very bad day

Today was just awful. It was a very bad day, the kind I haven't had in a very long time. I keep myself extra busy so I don't think too much, but sometimes all of the blah creeps in a brain crack and wham: Bad Day.

I eventually ended up at home around 11:30am with Dot in tow and a veneer of civility and kindness. I can fake it, I'm really good at that. I took one look at the dishes and thought "Nope."


Instead I sewed up a little teeny baby jumper for a customer.


Instead I cut up a brand new t-shirt and added three bands of amazing fabric Judith bought home from Germany to make Dot a dress.


I took my rubbish mood and made things with it and now I'm feeling better.

I think I'll finish the night by adding a crochet border to a knitted coat. Thank goodness for my customers.

No comments: