Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Oooo, have I got a doozy for you all today. Not only am I a junkie, but I'm a hooker as well*, so I've reached into the folder for a vintage crochet pattern book today.


Crochet Book No. 1 by Villawool. Granny square cardigan front cover. I love granny squares desperately, hence the purchase.


I want the blue skirt. I think if I made it in graduating colours it'd look really really cool. But not all one colour, and definitely not a suit.


"I am shocked, genuinely shocked at this photoshoot."


These are almost nice. I like the white one. I think it's be great for summer nights. But all this yellow...


"I'm just a sweet transvestite....From transexual Transylvaniaaaaaaaaa-haha!"


The bun holder to match the dress. Spiffy, I tells ya.


Back cover? The duster. With snood. Add massive sunglasses. Classy.

Same as usual: let me know if you want a pdf and it shall be done!

* Junkie = knitter (we both use needles), hooker = crocheter. Mind out of the gutters, people.


1 comment:

Celia said...

As crazy as that is, I could see people today wearing some of that.