Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, Monday

Bleurgh. That's how I feel, just bleurgh. It doesn't help that my jaw hurts still, but that I can get over. The colour of the sky? Bleurgh. Two sick kidlets? Bleurgh. The lack of energy to go and make a coffee? Bleurgh.

My weekend of bed rest collapsed around 4pm on Saturday and had me up and at 'em because two sick kids aren't fun. Luckily I had enough time to finish off my Hands of Cerise gloves. 


These were meant to be a project along with Chantal but I got waaay ahead. The pattern is Hands of Blue, but I wanted brighter coloured gloves and these ones match my sneakers. Yes, I can be vacuous, why do you ask?


The pattern is easy to follow and a bit convoluted at the same time. The left and right hand are mirror patterns, you see, so they're both different yet similar. Also I made mine a repeat shorter than the original.


I love twisted knit stitch, it's just so...so...twisted.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Twisted knit stitch is fun. The detail really stands out.