Monday, July 08, 2013

Instructions are VERY important

I started a little jacket in Jet for Marcus a while ago from this book:



I'm making the all one colour version of the jacket. As usual,  I photocopied the instructions and circled the third size, being size 4. It was only after I couldn't find the photocopy that I pulled the book out and discovered the ultimate stuff up.

The third size isn't a size 4. I assumed the sizes were 2-3-4 etc, but they're not.



*sigh* At least Marcus will be warm in two years time.

2 comments:

Celia said...

Yup! I'm not good about instructions either. I am the worlds best/worst instruction skimmer.

Unknown said...

Hi there, im making this cardigan at the moment in a size 6 and i am completely stuck when it comes to shaping the collar and increasing while keeping the rib pattern. Any tips?!