Monday, June 03, 2013

You know that I'd do anything for you

Finishing my pieces can be quite difficult, but if I put the baby down for a nap I can usually keep Marcus away. Unless it involves a sewing machine.


Today's little finished piece is my cat draught stopper. I heart it a great deal. Look at how beautiful it is!


It's so pretty...

...I love lookin- wait a second...

...oh man...
 

Nononononono, it's not a pony! Get off it!

New plan. Take pictures while she naps, try and work stuff in at night.

Try staying cross at a little girl who's this cute, though. How do they know how to do that?

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Nahhh! How cute, I totally love that draught stopper! I need one…

Andrea said...

I bought the kit from Morris & Sons on Collins Street. Currently 20% off everything...

(I really am an enabler, aren't I?)

Celia said...

I love that cat!

I can't pull out the sewing machine around my son. He likes to step on the pedal which is dangerous if my fingers are close to the needle.