Monday, February 04, 2013

Little Mannikins

One of the UFO's I was looking forward to working on was a little green vest I started for Marcus. I was a bit worried it might be too small for him, but no fear!


When I pulled it out of the bag the back was finished and the front was worked until about an inch below the armholes. I pulled it out on Saturday morning and by Sunday night it was all done bar the sewing up.

The pattern is Sirdar 337, and the yarn is Sublime Yarns Cashmerino DK that I bought on sale. The yarn is gorgeous, if not a tad fluffy already. As for the Sirdar pattern, well, I adore Sirdar patterns.  Beautiful, clear instructions, nary a mistake (so far) and - best of all - size 0-7! So Marcus will have another vest next year, and the year after, and the year after...


Did he like it?

Hard to tell!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

So cute! (The vest and the model)

Belinda said...

So cute! (The vest and the model)

Celia said...

I love Marcus's cut little face!! The vest is nice, but I can't take my eyes off of him.