Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back from the couch

Whew! What a weekend! I forced Felix to drive me to drop-offs and pick-ups just so I could go straight back to bed on Saturday, and I was so sick I couldn't even go to Morris & Sons on Sunday, so you can guess just how miserable I've been.

I did get a lot of knitting done on the couch, though. Since Thursday I've sewn up a cabled saddle shoulder ladies jumper (handed over Saturday), knitted the collar and sewn up a ladies cardigan (handed over Saturday)...


...added a neck placket and re-knit a collar for a kid's jumper...



...finished sewing up a Noro tunic for a Morris & Sons customer (after re-knitting from the basketweave down, plus the sleeves)...



...and cast on for The Boyfriend jumper. Not for myself, but for a customer. Thank goodness it's on 8mm needles and using two strands of 8ply, otherwise I'd run screaming.


Soon I'll be able to breathe through my nose again and all will be well!

1 comment:

Celia said...

Ugh! I hope you are better soon.