Friday, May 11, 2012

I must be insane

Really, there's no other explanation for it. Why else would I tell the lovely ladies at Wondoflex that "Oh, sure. I'll knit on spec, certainly."

...

#$@&*%$& idiot!!!

...

Okay, a bit calmer now. In the meantime, I have a dress to knit. Yes, an actual dress. For an adult. It won't knit up on a knitting machine. It has taken over my life. Tomorrow I'm meeting a customer about a child's cardigan, and I just had a phone call about a few jumpers for a girl up in the country.

If you need me, I'll be knitting. A pink dress. A lot of pink dress.

(Yep, it's all my own fault and I shall never have a social life ever again.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

I hope you are getting paid handsomely for your efforts otherwise they are likely to just keep sending stuff your way until we never see you again!

Sonia said...

Of course you can do it! Make sure you take lots of breaks and rest your precious hands. If you don't enjoy doing it though, be brave and knock it back on a project by project basis… afterall you have to knit for yourself too! Haven't seen you in ages!