Monday, September 19, 2011

Lazy Link Day

After a day where Dot slept for a maximum of thirty minutes at any given time, I realised that I had worked on nothing today but keeping my own sanity. Have some links to some nice knitting stuff instead.















A beautiful print for your knitting space.














How to turn old t-shirts into yarn.


















The ultimate sign of your dedication to knitting: the tattoo. (One day I'll get one. One day.)


















A knitted bike cosy. To keep it warm, I presume.














A beautiful memorial for the Christchurch earthquake victims.


















I always suspected it was genetic...

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Some great links! Not a lazy post at all. A lazy post is one that doesn't occur… like over on my blog :)

Great tattoo, makes me want one and I'm not a tattoo kind of gal.