Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fabric sorting and family

After a brief visit to Ikea, I headed out to the workroom to start the sorting out of fabric and was stumped straight away. Do I sort the fabric by colour? By type? A big pile of future projects and store everything else in another spot? I started pulling out boxes and looking through them, which is how I found my da's unfinished birthday present from February last year. I needed to remove the bias binding from the edge and it meant I escaped the cleaning.


















My view while I unpicked the edging was very nice. First I had Marcus in his new sandpit.


















Then Felix and Dot came out to keep me company.

Much more relaxed afternoon. I'm sorting my fabric by colour, after all.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Cutie baby!!