Saturday, July 04, 2009

Finished Objects 2009 - #3

Never thought I'd ever get to write a title like that again this year at my current rate!




















Behold, Lenny the Bunny.

I would have been even less subtle and named him "George", but my gorilla I've had since I was born that I'll be handing over to the boitjie is named George and he'd be terribly jealous.





















Look at those ears - angora lining! A bunny made from a bunny. I had to wear the flu mask the hospital gave me to keep the extra long hairs out of my mouth so I don't start choking again. (Interesting fact: you need to change masks every two hours. Mine was worn for six in an emergency room. Good hospital policy there.)















If the baby doesn't want the bunny, I think the kitty does!

2 comments:

Celia said...

That's amazing work on that bunny! I like the angora accent.

Andrea said...

Thank you! It's been my pregnancy present for a few friends and now it's all my turn :)