Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long? Not really. Lacy? Partly. Fun? Yes!

Today in Melbourne, summer is truly over. It started raining overnight and it's still bucketing down. To everyone getting soaked at Sound Relief - suffer. I couldn't afford tickets to the concert let alone buy my husband a birthday present. Oh yeah...Happy Birthday Felix!

It seems a round-up of my long lacy summer is necessary, so I shall recap what I managed to knit.














Technically I finished my Snowdrop Shawl in early November, but I'm counting it!














Next up was my Cascading Leaves Shawl, which I love because I know that Kaye - who owns it - loves it too.













Then I finished my Nosferatu Shawl in about two weeks - so fast!














Celtic Hearts was even faster. One week - I loved it.














Finally, my lace beret.

I don't feel that I stretched myself too hard making any of these, experience-wise. I've knitted lace before, and love it, but it's fun seeing just how many I managed to knit in such a short amount of time.

2 comments:

Bells said...

so much beautiful work!

dogquilter said...

beautiful shawls!!