Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rant. A huge massive rant.

I give up.

I received an email from the suppliers of the DMC Baroque cotton that I wanted for my Victorian Lace Blouse. Apparently I'd been undercharged postage because I was ordering from the UK. Fair enough. Understandable.

Oh, wait. You want to charge me US$48.65 for my order, which had to be over US$50 to be placed internationally in the first place?

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Go to hell you skeezy evil bastages. I'll die before I submit to that kind of robbery.

In the meantime, the alternatives suck also. No matter where I look here in the UK it's going to cost me a minimum of US$42 to get anything even close to what I need.

It's crochet cotton for feck's sake! How can it be this expensive?!? It's $5 a ball in Australia!

*sigh* Now I really do wish I was home.

2 comments:

Bells said...

Oh dear. This is not good. Daylight robbery if ever I saw it!

Bells said...

ps next time you find yourself in this sort of predicament, I'll send you something from home. It'll be easier.