Friday, June 20, 2008

Finished Objects 2008 - #18

My first attempt at a baby jumper.














I spent my first few years in a colour combination of orange, cream and brown due to my flaming orange hair (and it was the 70's). Considering my original hair colour and Felix's as well - equally orange - we'll probably be raising an army of blood nuts, and this colour is reasonably neutral for a boy or girl.
























The colour is more accurate in the first picture.

NB for my relatives: no I'm not pregnant, did you honestly think I'd tell you via my blog?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

see now I had thought I had stumbled upon a huge bit of gossip too! nice baby jumper though.

The Tech Doctor said...

I'm not a relative, but yes, I do think you'd tell us via your blog! :)