Sunday, June 08, 2008

Finished Objects 2008 - #15

Okay, okay, I know I said I had enough finished objects to fit a week, but I didn't mean a whole week, just a working week. Actually, I do have enough for a whole week, but I need pictures for one and can't be bothered sewing up the second (two whole seams on a baby jumper? Too much time!).

Friday was a fun night at my sister's 40th 34th birthday where Felix and I stayed well past our bedtime - mine chatting and his spent playing Mario Kart Wii with the kids. Yesterday was a total washout - it finally ended with me falling asleep at 5pm and waking up today at 9am. That's 16 hours. Two normal nights worth of sleep. What a waste of knitting time!

Today's object d'finished? My nana's 90th birthday socks. Yes, I did finish them ages ago, no I've never listed them.

















"Rainy Day Socks" pattern, Jo Sharp Alpaca Silk Georgette. Perfect for my third pair of this pattern. Love, love, LOVE it!



















Now to actually hand them over... Petrol is so expensive and Nana lives in Mirboo North. May take some saving up (Yarragon being a stop-off shopping point).

No comments: