Thursday, September 13, 2007

*cough* *splutter* *wheeze*

That's right all - I'm sick. Again. Not to put too fine a point on it, it's entirely Felix's fault. Really. He's trying to kill me. (Oh yeah? Prove me wrong...)









Unsurprisingly, I can still knit while unwell. I'm now past the evil dreaded 2.5mm ribbing in the Drunken Da Argyle. I keep complaining about how much I loathe this project, but I then remember how happy my da will be with it, and I stop grumbling.












This? This will become the Caliorikerchief headscarf, once I finish the edging.

Lastly, my birthday slowly approaches, so I went out on a limb and bought some very lovely Live 2 Knit sock yarn in "Wine" to make myself the "Queen of Cups" socks. I thought it an appropriate choice.

Oh, and fear not my sisters - there will be a birthday list for you to pick and choose from closer to my actual birthday.

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

Golly, not sick again! You are having a bad run!