Saturday, July 21, 2007

Various News Items

1. I am a very fast reader. Began Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 11:30am, finished by 4:00pm. I had to go out for a walk for almost two hours because Felix hasn't finished and I didn't want to mourn too loudly in front of him. The sniffling was annoying him, I suspect.

2. I quit my new job. When I was in tears on Wednesday on the tram heading in I knew it wasn't going to work out. I'm amazed I made it until Friday. The owner wasn't the sanest/nicest person, and it was a case of "been there, done that". I have far too much self-respect to work for a nut case again - two years was long enough thanks.

3. My head cold is nearly over, which means I'll be able to start knitting again.

1 comment:

Joel Esler said...

Took me two days to read Deathly Hallows. Depressed that it's over.